Thursday, March 18, 2010

Their Future is Now! District-wide Campaign Launched



Our school district is being affected by a serious state budget cut and about 20% of our teachers will lose their jobs. This is very sad. A group of parents, the school district and CEEF put together a campaign, "Their Future is Now", to hopefully help the situation. The campaign was launched the other day at a neighborhood school, and one of our school parent Scott asked me and my wife to capture the event. It is touching to see our community leaders, parents and students all coming together for this event and working towards a common goal. Here is the story of the event:


























2 comments:

Jigisha said...

Excellent job, Chris!! I had attended the TFIN meeting & your pictures are just so real & refresh my memory.

Thanks,you really see through what's going on in the moment. Especially those 3 little girls & their money collection jar for TFIN after their chocolate sale. Your pictures have motivated me!

Lynda Medina said...

I agree with Jigisha those pictures are great!!! Cupertino School District will not lose any teachers.